Meet thousands of teddy bears and artists from all over the world in the heart of London. Hugglets Teddy Bear Festivals are bringing collectors, enthusiasts, bear makers, artists and suppliers together since 1987. They take place in February and September here:
Kensington Town Hall
Hornton Street, London, W8 7NX, United Kingdom
Once a year there’s an Online Festival. Hosted on Facebook, it’s a great opportunity for collectors and bear makers from all parts of the world to come together. The Kensington Festivals feature around 170 stands each and over 10,000 teddy bears for sale, with prices ranging from a few pounds to over £1,000. Both antique and modern bears will be there plus clothes and accessories as well as bear-making supplies. A teddy bear hospital will also be on hand, offering treatment to well-loved and injured bears.
Thank you for a fantastic show. So well organised. You have such a fantastic team! It is a must do for EVERYONE. And if you are in 🇬🇧LONDON🇬🇧 you must go and visit their Festival!
Shaneen Flaunty-Escobar, exhibitor from New Zealand
I flew in for the event from Northern Ireland. So worth it. Fantastic day and so much to see. We arrived just after 10.30am and hours later we were still there. We met some amazing artists and loved every minute of it. The range of bears, books, supplies and advice was endless. Pure heaven.
A perfect event for collectors, enthusiasts or just interested parties.
• The Winter BearFest takes place in February, the TEDDIES Festival in September.
• Entry times are 10.30am to 4.00pm for Hugglets Club members and 11.30am to 4.00pm for the public (last entry 3.30pm).
• We provide some useful information about how to get there.
• Don’t miss these tips for visitors – especially if you are planning your first visit.
More about the shows:
• The official Hugglets Facebook page has a selection of interesting posts and pictures here.
• Following Hugglets on Instagram gives you a fantastic preview for every show: @hugglets.uk
• Sally Gibbs visited the Hugglets TEDDIES Festival 2018 and wrote about it in her blog.
• See Alex Tomlin talking about her first visit at the Hugglets Winter BearFest 2018 in her video blog.
• Wayne Lim of Wayneston Bears exhibited with us for the first time at Teddies 2016 and wrote a great blog post.