Meet thousands of teddy bears and artists from around the world in the heart of London. Hugglets Teddy Bear Festivals are bringing collectors, enthusiasts, bear makers, artists and suppliers together since 1987. They take place in February and September here:
Kensington Town Hall
Hornton Street, London, W8 7NX, United Kingdom
Once a year, there’s an Online Festival. Hosted on Facebook, it’s an excellent opportunity for collectors and bear makers from all parts of the world to come together. The Kensington Festivals feature around 80 stands each and thousands of teddy bears for sale, with prices ranging from a few pounds to over £1,000. Both antique and modern bears will be there, plus clothes and accessories as well as bear-making supplies. A teddy bear hospital is often on hand, offering treatment to well-loved and injured bears.
Thank you for a fantastic show. So well organised. You have such a fantastic team! It is a must do for EVERYONE. And if you are in 🇬🇧LONDON🇬🇧 you must go and visit their Festival!
Shaneen Flaunty-Escobar, exhibitor from New Zealand
I flew in for the event from Northern Ireland. So worth it. Fantastic day and so much to see. We arrived just after 10.30am and hours later we were still there. We met some amazing artists and loved every minute of it. The range of bears, books, supplies and advice was endless. Pure heaven.
A perfect event for collectors, enthusiasts or just interested parties.
• The Winter BearFest takes place in February, and the TEDDIES Festival in September.
• Entry times are 10.30 am to 4.00 pm for Hugglets Club members and 11.30 am to 4.00 pm for the public (last entry 3.30 pm).
• We provide some helpful information about how to get there.
• Don’t miss these tips for visitors – especially when planning your first visit.
More about the shows:
• The official Hugglets Facebook page has a selection of interesting posts and pictures here.
• Following Hugglets on Instagram gives you a fantastic preview of every show: @hugglets