The Guide is printed A5 size – 210mm x 148mm (approx 8.25 inches x 5.75 inches)
A. Shops and Sources for new bears (mainly retail shops)
B. Shops and Sources for old bears (mainly dealers, auction houses and museums)
C. Bear Makers and Artists
D. Teddy Bear Fairs & Organisers
E. Bear Making Supplies & Courses
F. Bear Repairers
G. All Else That’s Bruin
|Display space:||Height – Width||B/W||Full colour|
|Quarter page||(90mm x 60mm)||£95||£145|
|Half page||(90mm x 125mm)||£175||£265|
|Full page||(185mm x 125mm)||£325||£485|
|Full page colour can use full 210mm x 148mm page (with bleed 216mm x 154mm).|
|Listing with up to 20 words description: £15 / up to 20 more words £10 / Highlighting £10|
|Bear Gallery Picture £65|
Listings: Your listing can include any or all of the following details
Description (up to 20 words to describe your products and services):
It costs £15 in any section. The first listing is free if you are booking a display advertisement (Gallery entries and Artist Portraits are not display advertisements). We recommend you take listings in all sections appropriate to your business. To have your listing highlighted in bold add a further £10 if you want to say more about your business you can upgrade to up to 40 words for another £10. The listing format, including description, follows our standard style.
Bear Gallery: A showcase feature for bear artists to enter a colour photo (printed approx 5cm x 3.5cm) for just £65 or FREE if you are also booking a display advertisement in the Bear Makers & Artists section. Your picture will also be online all year.
Extras: For specified positions such as a right-hand page or on the same spread as your listing add 10%. Cover positions and special early pages are charged at a premium.
VAT: All prices are subject to VAT (currently 20%) for advertisers based in the UK. There is no VAT added to international entries.
Advertisement preparation: Can be arranged by us. The cost will be approx 10% on the above prices (maybe extra if more than one photo). A proof of your advert will normally be sent prior to publication for your approval. Please send us a rough layout of your ideas. Minor amendments to previous advertisements prepared by us can be made at little or no cost.
How to provide your artwork: Please email your files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your advert can be submitted as a complete jpg or tiff image (300dpi) or highest quality pdf. Photos for the Bear Gallery, or for us to use in preparing your advert, should ideally be sent in jpg format.
Advertisers will automatically receive a complimentary copy.
All copy and artwork is requested to arrive by 22nd August 2021. (Publication date is 27th October 2021.)
Guide Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. The Publishers reserve the right to refuse or withdraw any advertisement at their sole discretion.
2. The Advertiser shall fully indemnify the Publishers in respect to any claim arising from the advertisement.
3. The Publisher shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to error, late publication or the failure of an advertisement to appear, whatever the reason.
4. Whilst care will be taken of artwork and advertising materials, no liability can be accepted for loss or damage to them.
5. Cancellations must be received by 5th September 2021.
6. Payment period for invoices is 14 days.
7. The Publishers reserve the right to charge interest at 2.5% per month on overdue payments plus reasonable legal and collection charges.
8. Changes to these terms and conditions will apply if stated in writing by the Publishers.