We produce a new edition of the Hugglets Teddy Bear Guide each year. Starting in 1987 the Guide was an immediate success – helping to put collectors in touch with businesses and promoting the growth of the teddy bear collecting hobby.
Every edition reaches thousands of collectors and enthusiasts around the world. If you would like to promote your teddy bear business to collectors worldwide an entry in the Hugglets Teddy Bear Guide is essential. The new 2019 edition will be published 27th October 2018.
Our 2018 edition can be ordered here. It has 144 pages with sections on:
• Shops and Sources for new and old bears
• Bear Makers and Artists
• Bearmaking Supplies and Courses
• Bear Fairs and Organisers
• All Else That’s Bruin! incl publications, clubs, museums etc
• Bear Gallery – photo showcase of bear artistry
• 2 Free tickets for each of the Hugglets Festivals in 2018
• Listing of bear fairs in the UK and worldwide until October 2018
• Teddy Bear Trail – a UK shops index showing their locations and the number of makes and designs held in stock
• Websites Index
• Quick reference Phone Directory
• Index of Britain’s oldest teddy bear companies
Your business can be included in the next edition. To find out more please click here.