Meet thousands of teddy bears and artists from all over the world in the heart of London. Hugglets Teddy Festivals are bringing together collectors and businesses worldwide. They take place in February and September here:
Kensington Town Hall
Hornton Street, London, W8 7NX, United Kingdom
Organiser is WMM Publishing. The Festivals feature around 170 stands each and over 10,000 teddy bears for sale, with prices ranging from a few pounds to over £1,000. Both antique and modern bears will be there plus clothes and accessories as well as bear-making supplies. A teddy bear hospital will also be on hand, offering treatment to well-loved and injured bears.
A perfect event for collectors, enthusiasts or just interested parties.
• The Winter BearFest takes place in February, the Teddies Festival in September.
• Entry tickets for each event can be found at the back of the UK Teddy Bear Guide or can be purchased at the door (£4 adult). You can also get them online: hugglets.eventbrite.co.uk.
• Entry times are 10.30am to 4.00pm (last entry 3.30pm).
• We provide some useful information about how to get there.
• Don’t miss these tips for visitors – especially if you are planning your first visit.
More about the shows:
• The official Hugglets facebook page has a selection of interesting posts and pictures here.
• Jane Martin has been a fan of Hugglets Festivals for many years both as an exhibitor and more recently as a collector. Jane runs a Hugglets Festivals fan page on Facebook (not to be confused with the official Hugglets Facebook page) where her own range of pictures from Hugglets Festivals can be found along with a mix of other artist posts from around the world.
• Way back in 2009 Mitzi TV made a short film from visiting a Hugglets Festival. You can enjoy it here
• Wayne Lim of Wayneston Bears exhibited with us for the first time at Teddies 2016 and wrote a great blog post.