Meet thousands of teddy bears and artists from all over the world in the heart of London. Hugglets Teddy Festivals are bringing together collectors and businesses worldwide. They take place in February and September here:
Kensington Town Hall
Hornton Street, London, W8 7NX, United Kingdom
Organiser is WMM Publishing. The Festivals feature around 170 stands each and over 10,000 teddy bears for sale, with prices ranging from a few pounds to over £1,000. Both antique and modern bears will be there plus clothes and accessories as well as bear-making supplies. A teddy bear hospital will also be on hand, offering treatment to well-loved and injured bears.
I flew in for the event from Northern Ireland. So worth it. Fantastic day and so much to see. We arrived just after 10.30am and hours later we were still there. We met some amazing artists and loved every minute of it. The range of bears, books, supplies and advice was endless. Pure heaven.
A perfect event for collectors, enthusiasts or just interested parties.
• The Winter BearFest takes place in February, the Teddies Festival in September.
• Entry tickets for each event can be found at the back of the UK Teddy Bear Guide or can be purchased at the door (£4 adult). You can also get them online: hugglets.eventbrite.co.uk.
• Entry times are 10.30am to 4.00pm (last entry 3.30pm).
• We provide some useful information about how to get there.
• Don’t miss these tips for visitors – especially if you are planning your first visit.
More about the shows:
• The official Hugglets facebook page has a selection of interesting posts and pictures here.
• Following Hugglets on Instagram gives you a fantastic preview for every show: @hugglets.uk
• Sally Gibbs visited the Hugglets TEDDIES Festival 2018 and wrote about it in her blog.
• See Alex Tomlin talking about her first visit at the Hugglets Winter BearFest 2018 in her video blog.
• Wayne Lim of Wayneston Bears exhibited with us for the first time at Teddies 2016 and wrote a great blog post.
• Way back in 2009 Mitzi TV made a short film from visiting a Hugglets Festival. You can enjoy it here