Hugglets Teddy Bear Festivals are held twice a year at
Kensington Town Hall
Organiser is WMM Publishing. There are over 170 stands with thousands of bears on sale.
• The Winter BearFest takes place in February, the Teddies Festival in September
• Entry tickets for each event can be found at the back of the UK Teddy Bear Guide or can be purchased at the door (£4 adult / £2 child).
• Entry times are 10.30am to 4.00pm (last entry 3.30pm)
• Don’t miss these tips for visitors – especially if you are planning your first visit.
More about the shows:
• The official Hugglets facebook page has a selection of interesting posts and pictures here.
• Jane Martin has been a fan of Hugglets Festivals for many years both as an exhibitor and more recently as a collector. Jane runs a Hugglets Festivals fan page on Facebook (not to be confused with the official Hugglets Facebook page) where her own range of pictures from Hugglets Festivals can be found along with a mix of other artist posts from around the world.
• Way back in 2009 Mitzi TV made a short film from visiting a Hugglets Festival. You can enjoy it here
• Wayne Lim of Wayneston Bears exhibited with us for the first time at Teddies 2016 and wrote a great blog post.